The women who founded Dress for Success Indianapolis came together to meet a need in our community and embraced the mission of Dress for Success. The next step into the future was the establishment of an endowment to ensure our services are available for future generations of women.
When Dress for Success Indianapolis supporters and friends let us know that they have made a planned gift to the organization. Such gifts have no minimum requirement and can take various forms.
Types of Planned Gifts:
- Will Bequests – designating Dress for Success Indianapolis for a specific amount or a percentage of the donor’s estate.
- Life Insurance Policies – naming Dress for Success Indianapolis as beneficiary or owner of the policies.
- Retirement Plans – designating Dress for Success Indianapolis as the beneficiary.
- Memorial Gifts – honoring the memory of a loved one.
Benefits of Membership:
- With your permission, your name will be included as a Founders Society member on a permanent plaque displayed in the lobby of our offices.
- Recognition in our Annual Report.
- Invitations to Dress for Success Indianapolis events throughout the year
Use of Your Gift:
Gifts may be made in any amount and at any time. Donors may direct their gifts to a particular project or designate their donations as restricted or unrestricted. Unrestricted gifts may be used to provide support for the greatest needs of the organization.
For more information about establishing a planned gift to Dress for Success Indianapolis, please contact Julie Petr, Executive Director, at email@example.com, or call her at 317.940.3737 x 104.