MOBILE SERVICES COORDINATOR
Dress for Success Indianapolis is a non-profit agency that promotes the economic independence of women by providing professional attire, a network of support and the career development tools to help women thrive in work and in life. Through the Suits for Success program, women receive a complete interview suit, work attire, and personal service. Since 2000, over 17,000 women in Indianapolis have been served through Suits for Success. Indianapolis is one of over 140 Dress for Success affiliates worldwide. The office and boutique are located in downtown Indianapolis.
The Mobile Services Coordinator implements boutique and career services delivery at off-site locations and innovative efforts to bring clients to the Dress for Success Indianapolis facility. This is a part-time, hourly, non-exempt position that reports to the Director of Programs. A limited amount of evening and weekend work may be required.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES
• Coordinate transportation and provision of clothing and career services at community partner locations.
• Coordinate transportation and scheduling of clothing and career services for groups from community partners to the Dress for Success Indianapolis career center.
• Manage inventory and maintain organized space.
• Promote programs to partner agencies and their clients on a regular basis, including potential referral partners.
• Coordinate volunteers for mobile unit and for client groups served in house.
• Coordinate with transportation partners to arrange service transport and client travel.
• Track program participation and activity for grant reporting.
• Continually work to improve processes to increase mobile program efficiencies and improve service delivery.
• Be a positive and enthusiastic representative of and advocate for Dress for Success Indianapolis.
• Provide the highest level of customer-service provided to Suits for Success clients and volunteers.
• High school diploma or equivalent
• Retail and/or HR experience a plus
• Proven strong organizational skills
• Ability to prioritize and work independently with minimal supervision
• Welcoming personality in-person and on telephone
• Mature adult comfortable with enforcing policies
• Professional and polished image
• Comfortable helping women try on clothing
• Strong communication skills
• Ability to work with diverse groups of people
• HIGH LEVEL OF PASSION AND COMMITMENT TO THE DRESS FOR SUCCESS INDIANAPOLIS MISSION
Visual: Required to accurately view and sort clothing, accessories, and products
Oral: Required for communications by telephone, one-on-one conversations
Hearing: Required for accurate communications by telephone, one-on-one conversations
Dexterity: Required for sorting, moving, and stocking of clothing, accessories and products.
Other Physical: Requires sitting and standing for extended periods of time. Requires the ability to climb stairs and to lift and move up to 30 lbs
CLASSIFICATION & HOURS
• Part-time, non-exempt, one-year grant funding.
• 24 hours per week
• Schedule may change and flex as needs of our clients change
WAGE & BENEFITS
• $15-$20/hour, based on qualifications, paid bi-weekly
• 403b plan (currently available for employee contributions only)
• Free parking
Dress for Success Indianapolis is an Equal Opportunity Employer. It is our policy to make all personnel decisions without discriminating on the basis of race, color, creed, religion, sex,
physical disability, mental disability, age, marital status, sexual orientation, citizenship
status, national or ethnic origin, and any other protected status. Additional information about Dress for Success Indianapolis can be obtained at: www.indydfs.org.
To apply please send cover letter and resume to Candice Brisson, Director of Programs, at firstname.lastname@example.org.