Dress for Success Indianapolis works with clients who have been referred from service providers throughout central Indiana.
The referring agencies provide many types of services but refer to us for some aspect of employment-related assistance. Women may be referred to Dress for Success Indianapolis for employment obtainment and retention services.
Our career services are provided free of charge and include:
- Job Search Skills – group workshops and individual help on resumes, interviewing, and applications.
- Career Planning – assistance in developing a long-term plan to find work that is satisfying and pays a self-sufficient wage.
- Soft Skills Training – resources for improving communication, personal image, and confidence that can increase professional and personal success.
- Clothing – for job interviews and new employment.
- Individual Assistance– one-on-one assistance to navigate barriers to sustained employment and to find resources to help with training and education, housing, legal services, and personal finances.
Our referring partners use an easy online process to refer individual clients.
Looking for Community Partners
We are always looking for great community agencies to partner with. If your agency would like to refer clients for employment-related services, please:
- Complete this form.
- Arrange for any staff who will refer clients to attend an Agency Orientation. Information with dates will be sent after the above form is completed.
Note: agency agreement is used to lay out what’s expected of referring partners
Current Referring Agency Partners Can Refer Clients By Following the Steps: Below
- Click ‘Step 1’ above to access the client interview and employment suiting referral form
Step 2: Schedule Suiting Appointment
- Click ‘Step 2’ above to complete the referral and add your client to the Dress for Success Columbus Suiting Calendar.
You must complete BOTH steps. Appointments scheduled without a referral will be cancelled. Dress for Success Indianapolis does not schedule appointments outside of the Scheduling Portal.
If you experience problems or need additional assistance, contact Charli Odenwelder at Charli@indydfs.org or 317-940-3737 ext. 101